Rayo de Esperanza
Rayo de Esperanza is a non-profit corporation in the state of Tennessee formed specifically for mission work. Rayo de Esperanza-Guatemala is a non-profit association registered in Guatemala.
Director: Mike and Karen Rhea
Address USA: Rayo de Esperanza c/o Provision Foundation, 2095 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37922
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report from missionary family in Guatemala. Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those we serve, but in depth and scope.
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. Lessons about orphan care from a missionary in Guatemala. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our list and consider them “mission accomplished”? All too often in many orphanages and children’s homes, the moment they walk out the door they are forgotten.
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem of orphan care in Guatemala.
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God. Serving orphans and vulnerable children in Guatemala, we have had to figure out how to do this right.