Hogar Madre Anna Vitiello
VITIELLO is a nonprofit institution run by the Sisters of the small congregation of redemption apostles founded in 1948.
Home building began November 13, 2005.The mission of the home is Protecting children in situations of orphans affected and living with HIV giving necessary as housing, balanced diet, clothing, medicine, academic education, recreation, moral and spiritual and warmth of a home who have lost.
Hogar Madre Anna Vitiello located in Sumpango, was founded by Mother Anna Vitiello and Father Arturo.
Sisters currently are serving to 57 children between 5 months and 13 years of age who are given a decent life for the future may be persons of good and useful to society.
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report from missionary family in Guatemala. Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those we serve, but in depth and scope.
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. Lessons about orphan care from a missionary in Guatemala. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our list and consider them “mission accomplished”? All too often in many orphanages and children’s homes, the moment they walk out the door they are forgotten.
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem of orphan care in Guatemala.
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God. Serving orphans and vulnerable children in Guatemala, we have had to figure out how to do this right.