“Fundación Salvación” is a christian charitable organization. It houses women from the ago of babies to ladies with their children and boys from babies to the age of 15. Currently there are two houses: the “Casa Hogar” for children, and ladies and the “Hogar Juvenil” for young boys that grew up in the Casa Hogar and change to this place at the age of 11. Both houses are on the grounds of the foundation in which all live together. In the evening each group goes to their respective area to sleep.
Contact Info:Sandra Temaj, Director
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report from missionary family in Guatemala. Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those we serve, but in depth and scope.
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. Lessons about orphan care from a missionary in Guatemala. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our list and consider them “mission accomplished”? All too often in many orphanages and children’s homes, the moment they walk out the door they are forgotten.
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem of orphan care in Guatemala.
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God. Serving orphans and vulnerable children in Guatemala, we have had to figure out how to do this right.