Thank you so much for all your prayers, support, encouragement and partnership with us in the work God has called us to in Guatemala. We are truly blessed to have you by our side.
While much of our work is just simple classes, instruction and prayer with those God has called us to reach, we wanted to share with you some of the more visible highlights so the you too can be inspired with
by how the Kingdom is growing here.
- Held a week long summer camp for the children from the orphanage Fundaninos, it was a powerful event that God used to change not just the lives of the children but he mission team members as well.
- 78 children attend our daily classes at our VETC (Vocational Educational Training Center) for vulnerable children who live in the slums of Colonia Santa Fe and the surrounding Ravines where they learn computer skills, get help with homework and receive spiritual input.
- Taught over 320 vocational classes in carpentry, woodworking, engineering and culinary arts.
- Fostered a former student from of an orphanage while she went through a difficult time.
- Regularly met with, counseled and prayed with a half dozen of our former students from the orphanages who are now out on their own.
- Gave 45 Bible classes.
- Worked with 6 mission teams in their evangelistic efforts in Guatemala.
- Assisted the Cadanino ministry for the disabled with setting up their school for severely profoundly mentally, physically, neurologically disabled children.
- Went on three service trips with the teenagers from the orphanage where they learned that it is more blessed to give than to receive.
- Attended the CAFO (Christian Alliance for Orphans) Summit to learn about how to better care for orphaned and vulnerable children.