Rayo de Esperanza
Rayo de Esperanza is a non-profit corporation in the state of Tennessee formed specifically for mission work. Rayo de Esperanza-Guatemala is a non-profit association registered in Guatemala.
Director: Mike and Karen Rhea
Address USA: Rayo de Esperanza c/o Provision Foundation, 2095 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37922
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- A day out with the boys Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience. Among the […]
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]