Rayo de Esperanza
Rayo de Esperanza is a non-profit corporation in the state of Tennessee formed specifically for mission work. Rayo de Esperanza-Guatemala is a non-profit association registered in Guatemala.
Director: Mike and Karen Rhea
Address USA: Rayo de Esperanza c/o Provision Foundation, 2095 Lakeside Centre Way, Suite 101, Knoxville, TN 37922
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report. This has been a busy year for us so far! Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those […]
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.