Little Lambs International
LITTLE LAMBS INTERNATIONAL WAS FOUNDED IN 2008 IN A SMALL TOWN OF NEW HAMPSHIRE.
The Lord brought together a group of distinct people from different backgrounds, with different skill sets, but with the same heart. A heart that Christ gave to each one, a heart for the lost and hopeless.
We have come a long way, learned a lot along that way, and cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us, and each one of His little lambs that He puts in our pathway. All glory to God for what has been done and what will be done.
DREAM WITH US
The first building of the Little Lambs compound was completed in 2016, and is now functioning as a home for children as well as a base for teams of volunteers who have joined the Little Lambs vision.
In the coming years we will be working on phase 2, which will be the community where we will build houses for families, a school, a medical clinic, ball fields, and everything a child needs to grow up in a safe, healthy and loving environment.
Imagine a place where children have warm meals instead of digging in the trash for scraps. Imagine them growing up in a loving family instead of alone on the street. Imagine them getting the education they need to grow into future leaders and role models for the next generation, instead of following generations of hopelessness. Imagine...
Our Mission is to serve and empower orphaned children worldwide, by the love of Jesus Christ. We will do that by encouraging, enabling, and teaching them to reach their full potential, giving them knowledge, skills, and confidence to become contributing members of society and leaders of the next generation.
Our vision is to create small communities around the world where orphaned and abandoned children can be raised and educated in a loving family environment. We will have a positive impact, blessing the surrounding communities with our focus on the elderly and those in the most hopeless of situations.
Address USA: 603-593-2495
Address Guatemala:PO Box 25 New Ipswich, NH 03071
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- A day out with the boys Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience. Among the […]
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]