Hogar De Ninños Fatima
Hogar De Ninños Fatima or The Fatima Children's Home is a non-profit organization founded in 2002. It cares for infants and children who have been abused or abandoned. We provide shelter, health care, education, nutrition, legal assistance, and psychological support.
It is in charge of shelter programs for 40 children 0-14 years old, who are provided with education, health, nutritional, legal and psychological assistance while their situation is resolved.
Most children enter because they are victims of abandonment, family disintegration due to vices, economic problems or because the parents exploit them laboriously or sexually.
Protect children whose rights have been violated. Provide shelter in a family environment.
Innovate the concept of shelters, providing in addition to material assistance, programs with professionals that socially rehabilitate children.
Address Guatemala: 0 calle 20-62 zona 15 Vista Hermosa II, Guatemala City
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- A day out with the boys Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience. Among the […]
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]