“Fundación Salvación” is a christian charitable organization. It houses women from the ago of babies to ladies with their children and boys from babies to the age of 15. Currently there are two houses: the “Casa Hogar” for children, and ladies and the “Hogar Juvenil” for young boys that grew up in the Casa Hogar and change to this place at the age of 11. Both houses are on the grounds of the foundation in which all live together. In the evening each group goes to their respective area to sleep.
Contact Info:Sandra Temaj, Director
Articles about Orphan Care
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.
- A day out with the boys Recently I took four boys from an orphanage out for the day and we had a wonderful experience. Among the […]
- That is the whole story of redemption. Starting in the beginning, in the garden. The universe was meant to be our home, it was created as […]