Esperanza Juvenil (Boys Hope Girls Hope Guatemala) helps academically motivated children and youth rise above disadvantaged backgrounds and become successful in college and beyond.Our goal is to develop young people who are physically, emotionally and academically prepared for post-secondary education and a productive life, breaking the cycle of poverty.
Esperanza Juvenil utlizes the following elements to achieve our mission:
Service and community engagement
Family-like settings to cultivate youth empowerment
Long-term and comprehensive programming
Voluntary participant commitment
Esperanza Juvenil firmly believes that children have the power to overcome adversity, realize their potential, and help transform our world. Children create these successes when we remove obstacles, support and believe in them, and provide environments and opportunities that build on their strengths.
The Esperanza Juvenil Board of Directors and staff leadership collaborate to ensure mission fidelity, financial stewardship and transparency. This team of professionals is committed to continuous learning, effective programming and improvement through impact evaluation and innovation.
Antonio Cristiani, President CorpoAgro del Pacífico
Ernesto Ruiz, Corporación AICSA
Peter Klose, Cía. Holandesa de Comercio
Mauricio Nanne, SISAP
Daniel Villatoro, Banco Agromercantil
Ramiro Bolaños, Improvement & Progress
Rosa María Gramajo, Corporación AICSA
Luis Pablo Cobar, Integrum
María Luisa Perezalonso, Corsesa
Maritza Ochoa, MO Consultores
Kristin Ostby, Boys Hope Girls Hope
Contact Info:Lucas Pinzon and Mendy Maynor
Telephone Guatemala:+(502) 2254-9911
Address Guatemala:Esperanza Juvenil 12 Avenida 16-32 zona 2 Guatemala City, 01002
Articles about Orphan Care
- Because someone cared, lives are being changed in Guatemala. Read on to find out what has happened in our ministry this past year.
- 2018 Mid-Year Report. This has been a busy year for us so far! Our ministry has grown substantially, not just in the numbers of those […]
- Orphan Care – Beyond Orphanages, serving for a lifetime. When does our ministry end? When do we check someone we have been serving off our […]
- Orphan Prevention, getting to the root of the problem. Children are best served in families. We know this, yet in Guatemala, as many as 80 […]
- Anyone can love when it’s easy; but, it’s how we respond when things are hard, that truly demonstrates the heart of God.